About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

WOYWW

Well its Wednesday again time for a desk check mmmmm  all the Christmas cards are done and posted so why the glittery snowmen?  they are part of this months fat page swap on the Joanna Sheen Forum,The brief is " Frosty Friends" so cue the super cute sugar nellie stamp.   I am playing with masking and stamping too at the moment so the trees in the background were actually stamped last !
Just going over to julias to see all your creations now

6 more sleeps till
Toni :) #52

14 comments:

  1. jealous of your purple cutting matt
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    TFS Happy WOYWW Mrs.C.xx #34

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those snowmen! You just can't resist a snowman stamp (or maybe that's just me...) Happy Christmas, Helen (3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just dropping in to say....
    May you have a wonderful Christmas with everything that makes you happy.
    Hugs,
    A x #38

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting me already, love the purple cutting mat, mine is boring green - can you see me going green? Have a great Christmas BJ#1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I could reach in the screen and grab that cute card. So pretty. This year masking is on my list. I still have a time wrapping my head around the process. Feel free to point me in the direction of good resources to learn.

    Have a wonderful holiday!

    Belinda (63)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snowmen are so cute. Have a lovely christmas & new Year Jill #16

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring.
    Happy Christmas to you and yours
    Laura
    54

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those snowmen are very cute indeed, lovely colouring there!
    Sending hugs and love for a Happy Christmas!
    LLJ #25 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look fabulous!
    Happy WOYWW and Merry Christmas. Karin #101

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still a very tidy desk, Toni. How do you manage it? I did for a couple of weeks then Christmas hit hard. I will show you some of the hidden things over the next month, as they "go live" on the Craft A Scene challenge blog or are given to their recipients. Have a good Christmas. xx Maggie #48

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous fatbook pages and a nice tidy desk. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a very Happy Christmas. Caro (#65)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those images are lovely - masking is such fun isnt it and I love your colouring in. Thanks for visiting me and I hope you have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your frosty snowmen are just gorgeous!
    Thanks for stopping by and for your nice comment. I really appreciate it!
    Have a lovely Christmas and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh those really are nice images together...love the mr snowmans's hair! Beautifully coloured too, what a nice way to relax after you've done all the cards. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete