When I read about these babies here I just had to get my pins out and here are the results. The pattern on Dawns blog is easy to do and I got a top and hat out of a 100 grm ball of DK. Could you help?
Thanks for looking and as always leave me a message so I know you have been
Toni :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

it's such a great idea - I've packed my knitting wool away for now but am sure they'll still be needing some xx
ReplyDeleteAw, these are gorgeous Toni and such a great cause. I can't knit at all :-(
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing cause. Yours are just adorable, I can't knit but have posted the link with the pattern on my Facebook page x
ReplyDeleteThank you for your message over at mine - I seriously thought I would drop a few readers with my conga line back and forth :)
Carmen x
How cute! I do wish I could knit x
ReplyDeleteThey're lovely Toni, last time I tried knitting I was out of action for weeks as it really stirred up my arthritis, but I'm so tempted to have a go. See consultant on Friday, see if he can come up with something to give me half a life back. Sorry, not moaning, just wish I could join in and help. I'd be happy to donate wool if that would help. x
ReplyDeleteHi Toni - and glad to see the baby knits, they look great! Nearly finished mine too so I'll put a pic on my blog as well! Did you get Dawnyp's addy ok?
ReplyDeleteKim x
Thanks Kim, yes I got the address ok and have posted them :)
DeleteLovely knits, Toni and a lovely idea.
ReplyDeleteGreat knitting, I am sure they will be appreciated. I'm going to have a go at knitting one at the weekend. I may take a while, but it is for such a worthy cause that I will do itxx
ReplyDeleteLovely knitting, do like the colours xx
ReplyDelete