About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Sunday, 25 March 2012

lovely way to spend an afternoon



Love this hoot owl card



and a sweet bird in a cage



and this wise owl will hold a gift

I spent yesterday afternoon at Papercrafts Boutique ( the home of Sugar Nellies))in Elgin having fun at a class run by Kate.
These are the lovely trio of makes  2 bird cards and a really sweet gift holder. I had such fun cutting and sticking so Thank you Kate.

10 comments:

  1. Fab makes looks like you had a great time.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I adore the owl.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully creative designs! I especially love the top card with the owls...adorable

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous place to have been and great makes too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great cards, love all the owl things and love how you've hung the bird cage.
      Love Jan x

      Delete
  5. some lovely cards - enjoying browsing your blog.
    Kim x
    via JS blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous - I must remember the idea for that owl gift bag as my friend is an owl fanatic.
    Love the dangling bird cage too.
    Popped over from the JS blog hop - off to have a look at some of your other stuff now.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've come to your blog via Trace's blog hop! I love the little owl gift - it's so clever. Really lovely cards - I'm glad I came to visit. Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The owl card is my favourite on this post, very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute owl you do better than me with blog see you soon.

    ReplyDelete