My lovely great niece Bethany is sweet 16 today, this is her card and behind the tag is her cheque so I know one or the other will make her happy!!!
The card is based on a card I made at a class last year run by Erica Gunter a Personal Impression demonstrator who holds classes at Papercrafts Boutique here in Elgin. The stamps are PI and the card is Coredination with some bits from my stash.
Thanks for looking and please leave me a comment good bad or indifferent its so good to talk :)

Hi! Antonia, I love the card and the stamped images are absolutely perfect for a young lady.
ReplyDeleteI didn't dive into the cake btw, I teetered on the edge, mind you!!
Lovely card
ReplyDeleteJenny x
Gorgeous card, fab shape and beautiful colours x
ReplyDeletegorgeous card x
ReplyDeletePretty card Toni, I had to laugh about either the card or the cheque pleasing your great niece as that's exactly what I think when I send to my nephews! xx
ReplyDelete