About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Thursday, 1 September 2011

Sugar Bowl challenge 66

The new challenge is set by Marlena and is a sketch here
I have used Hippy Chick and coloured with promarkers ( I am loving the new ultra fine nibs and yes Kate I DO need a nib for ALL my promarkers :) )
The DP are from DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack and the gorgeous lilac floral ribbon is part of my prize draw from Crafty Ribbons
I should like to enter  Sugarbowl challenge 66

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment if you have time

3 comments:

  1. Oh no you don,t. See you Saturday.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think you need all the new Sugar Nellie release or have you bought them already :c) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the image haven't tried my fine nibs out yet maybe thats a good thing

    ReplyDelete