About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Sunday, 4 September 2011

card class






Yesterday I attended a card class at Papercrafts(home of Funkykits) here in Elgin. Thanks Jenny I really enjoyed myself and learned a lot too
We made these 3 cards. die cutting,machine embossing, heat embossing and stamping were all covered in the 2 hour class and I think we made  3 great cards   Jenny had to do it all again in the afternoon class!!!!
Yes before you ask I did have a wee spend too. I bought some of the mirri card you can see in card 1 You can heat emboss on it  !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! beautiful cards but isn't the red twisted easel one an eyestopper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Toni, all fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic cards - was that really all you spent???? had you been in the day before and the day before that and................... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic cards my favorite is the last one

    ReplyDelete