About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Well I missed the Promarker challenge, been very under the weather since friday I thought I had a UTI but the Dr checked me yesterday and said no, unrine clear, so maybe a intestinal infection. Usual "rest, drink plenty and if still miserable on Thursday will consider anti biotics!!!
Yes I know they dont like giving drugs but oh I want to feel better. Anyway stop moaning woman!! I had a quick blog hop but just want to go back to bed now.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not well that's miserable thing to have. They've said that to me in the past and I KNOW they've been wrong! Docs advice is sound but there's only so much you can drink isn't there? Please go back if you're not happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no poor you, hope you feel much better soon! Thank you so much for the stamped images - they arrived late yesterday (our post seems to turn up at any time of day at the moment!). I'd had a bit of a rubbishy day and couldn't wait to get colouring, about to pop a card on my blog with one of the wee chaps, thank you so much, he's gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete