Its Wednesday and I hope you have joined me from the WOYWW site
here
On my desk today the fruits of a wonderful weekend retreat with Clarity I attended the Clarity Stamp retreat in Perth run by the inspirational Pauline Steven (Clarity's North Tutor) What an exiting and worthwhile two days 10 till 4 each day with a lunch break (on the run because no one really wanted to stop for more time than it took to swallow a wee bit the lovely buffet lunch). So a full 12 hours crafting learning such techniques as Jacobs Coat, Bouncing Brayer, Reflective stamping, Masking to stamp, Stamping and fabric painting on a cotton bag and how to make and decorate a gift bag from a plain envelope. Since the retreat included dinner and overnight accommodation the craft chatter went on into the evening. If you pop back over the next few days I hope to show more pictures and share more of the weekend with you. My head is still buzzing with ideas
Thanks for popping over to my desk today, please leave a message
Morning Antonia :) Wow, your makes are beautiful. Some very effective stamping techniques. I feel inspired to try something different with my stamps now. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing :)
Have a Happy WOYWW!
Angela, Angelgreetings #62
So many different effects - a real feast for the eyes!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy WOYWW :)
no. 35
Wow! I'm enjoying the fruits of your labor/fun- and so will the card recipients !
ReplyDeleteright now all my sheep are paper, and I'm enjoying the break.
thanks for visiting.
robyn3
Some lovely samples there Antonia. Sounds a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me.
Hugs, Neet 66 xx
Lovely cards! I had not heard of two of those techniques before, Bouncing Brayer or Jacobs coat. Very interesting. #85
ReplyDeleteAntonia - those cards are beautiful. What a wonderful amount you achieved in a weekend. The pieces you have made are just so elegant. Well done.
ReplyDeleteMargaret #59
12 hours crafting !!! Wow
ReplyDeleteYour cards are great
Wow that sounds like a really great retreat and your makes are wonderful. Thanks for visiting the bears already today.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, what a busy lady. Happy crafting, Angela x 68
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a wonderful time and those cards look superb.
ReplyDeleteHugs Eliza & Yoda 52
Happy WOYWW & Happy Crafting
i want to know what a bouncing brayer technique is, sounds intruiging.
ReplyDeleteGill xx 41
That class looks like it was a lot of fun, all your makes are beautiful. Some of the techniques sound really interesting! I love the reflection in the water particularly.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda 10
Well the fruits of your fun and labour are really lovely, no owner your head is still buzzing!
ReplyDeleteAfter a disastrous week and weekend, I'm finally able to stick my head above water long enough to return your visit from last Wednesday. Sounds like you had a great time at the class. Never heard of some of those techniques, though.
ReplyDeleteI love all the inspiration you come away with. Sometimes too much to take in... so you have to go back, right? LOL Creative Blessings! Kelly #76
ReplyDelete