About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Sunday, 26 January 2014

back in the attic

what a horrid day, wind lashing rain and soooo cold so up to the attic, on with the daylight bulb, fan heater, and radio. I need cards for 3 birthdays next month and here's what the mojo supplied
Using Marriane flower dies with spellbinders swirls

The lovely humming bird stamp from barbara gray


                                      and Marrianne dies again for the bird and birdcage.
and while I have been up here the wind has died down, the rain has stopped and the sun has come out.  Off to take advantage of the lull with a quick dog walk.

Thanks for looking and please leave a message

No comments:

Post a Comment