Last gasp annie again!!!!! I have been thinking about this challenge all month and could not work out what I wanted to do. I have been playing with my gelli plate and masks and was quite pleased with this one a buff titanium wavy dots overlaid with a pale blue leafy bough. I added a cream spellbinder border around my card and topped it with the beautiful "velvet" lady coloured with promarkers mounted on the same cream card and finished it with a cream lace flower with a button.
Its now 5 30 the challenge ends at 8pm so I had better move it
Thanks for looking, leave me a message if you have time.
Antonia :)

Its a pretty card Antonia, love the gelli plate background, co-ordinated beautifully. Glad you managed to be it in. Thanks for entering the challenge and best of luck.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Antonia. The lace goes so well with your Gelli print and stamped image.
ReplyDelete