About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Saturday, 27 August 2011

MSE challenge "something moving"

My entry for this challenge, I have been struggling badly with blogger for the last few weeks and I do hope this one takes as the closing date is nigh
The car is from a set of stamps I bought at my local craft shop and I threw out the packaging and can't remember the maker stamped onto kraft card I made the wee flags myself (!!!) from ribbon and cocktail sticks.

Thanks for looking

I should like to enter the "Boys and their toys" challenge at the 2 Sister Challenge  here

4 comments:

  1. Great card, and love the fancy red car. Thanks for joining our Boys and their Toys challenge at 2 Sisters this week. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - would love a real one lol! - that sure does move - thanks for joining in my MSe challenge
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Antonia, love the checkered flags. Can I have 2nd dibs on the car after Debbie please? ;) Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Toni, any man would be proud to receive it. I especially like the flags - ingenious!

    ReplyDelete