My Birthday came and went and I have the pictures to prove it. I was blessed with some lovely cards from forum friends
The virtual cakes you all sent me were stunning and would not put on an ounce but as you can see I did get a real "full of calories" one too. My hubby gave me a gift voucher for Papercrafts Boutique and look what I bought ah bliss more spellbinders. Maybe being a year older is worth it!!!!

Happy belated birthday wishes, sounds like you had a good one xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm sooo sorry I missed your birthday - think I need to go to specsavers! I hope you had a fab day.
ReplyDeleteClaire xx
Glad you had a nice day - ooh those nesties look lovely and are they little wooden embelishments??? they look cute xx
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I missed your birthday but I'm really glad you had a lovely day. Have fun spending your vouchers. Hugs. Jaqui x
ReplyDelete