About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Thursday, 3 February 2011

Sugar Bowl 52


We are in the grip of some very stormy weather so as I am not sure of the electricity supply I will make this a quick post
The current Sugar bowl challenge 52 is a sketch and "love" so as I wanted to send love to a young lady on her birthday I am entering this card. The image is one of the new Sassy sets called "Spread your wings "and I think I love it ( why do I love all the Sassy stamps)
I should like to enter Sugar bowl challenge 52 (see my challenge side bar)
PaperPlay challenge Stamp it out ( see challenge side bar)
ABC challenge N is for nesties (see challenge side bar)
Anything Goes challenge Butterflies ( see challenge side bar )

12 comments:

  1. great card, great butterfly, thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antonia...this is just precious!! I love these Sassy little ladies!! And your DPs and butterfly embellies just beautifully showcase her! Thanks so much for joining us in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - love the image and you have used some lovely colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that butterfly! Very cute card! Thank you for joining us this week at ABC. Hope to see you next week;0)

    Hugs x
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card, so love the butterfly.. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning - that butterfly is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and gorgeous colours and finished off beautifully finished off with the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely work! I love the added butterfly die. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, gorgeous butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Toni - sorry I'd not commented sooner I seemed to have 'lost' following you no idea how/why. x

    ReplyDelete