About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Monday, 3 January 2011

Sugar Nellie/MSE Valentine




The current Sugar Nellie challenge is a sketch and embossing ( see my challenge side bar) and Artydoll on MSE set us a "Valentine" challenge so here is my take.




I used the lovely sugar nellie stamp " Young Love" and embossed the papers and die cuts in my bug




Hope you like it and thanks for looking

8 comments:

  1. Thars such a pretty card,thanks for entering it in my cahallenge.
    xx Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Toni - what a cute couple. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love that image. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the corners you have used! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, what a cute image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! Such an adorable image! Great take on the sketch, too.

    Thanks so much for playing in The Sugar Bowl.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete